- High purity 0.040" thick slot-cut aluminum parabolic contour
- Features 50° equal lamp and lamp image cutoff for glare-free lighting
- Available in a wide range of specular and semi-specular Alzak® colors
- Available in self-flanged or metal trim ring versions
- Die-cast flange can be removed in the field and faux-finished
- Die-cast flange can also be installed flush with flush-mount collar
- Dual torsion springs pull flange tight to ceiling
- Light trap eliminates spill light at edge of flange or reflector
- Damp location listed when used with specified housing platforms
Your internet browser isn't supported.
A 5" aperture specification grade open slot cut reflector for 75W maximum low voltage MR16 tungsten-halogen lamps. Provides for up to 45° of lamp tilt. Distribution based on lamp beam angle. Use for accent lighting or general area illumination on slope ceilings up to 12/12 pitch.