- High purity 0.040" thick machine-spun aluminum parabolic contour
- Features 50° equal lamp and lamp image cutoff for glare-free lighting
- Available in a wide range of specular and semi-specular Alzak® colors
- Available in self-flanged or metal trim ring versions
- Die-cast flange can be removed in the field and faux-finished
- Die-cast flange can also be installed flush with flush-mount collar
- Dual torsion springs pull flange tight to ceiling
- Light trap eliminates spill light at edge of flange or reflector
- Wet location listed when used with specified housing platforms
Your internet browser isn't supported.
A 5" aperture specification grade open downlight baffle for 100W maximum T4 E11 tungsten-halogen lamps. The 50° cutoff to lamp and lamp image provides a smooth, glare free distribution of light. Distribution is based on lamp beam angle utilized. Use for general area and task illumination. Wet location listed and suitable for use above food preparation areas.