- High purity 0.040" thick angle cut aluminum parabolic contour
- Features 50° equal lamp and lamp image cutoff for glare free lighting
- Precision grooved baffle provides low aperture brightness
- Available with die cast metal trim ring only
- Die cast flange can be removed in the field and faux finished
- Die cast flange can also be installed flush with flush mount collar
- Dual torsion springs pull flange tight to ceiling
- Light trap eliminates spill light at edge of flange or reflector
- Damp location listed when used with specified housing platforms
Your internet browser isn't supported.
A 5" aperture specification grade open angle cut baffle for PAR30, PAR36, AR111 and MR16 tungsten-halogen lamps. Provides for up to 45° of lamp tilt depending on housing platform. Distribution based on lamp beam angle. Use for accent lighting or general area illumination on slope ceilings up to 12/12 pitch.