- High purity 0.040" thick machine spun aluminum parabolic contour
- Features 50° equal lamp and lamp image cutoff for glare free lighting
- Precision grooved baffle provides low aperture brightness
- Available with die cast metal trim ring only
- Die cast flange can be removed in the field and faux finished
- Die cast flange can also be installed flush with flush mount collar
- Dual torsion springs pull flange tight to ceiling
- Light trap eliminates spill light at edge of flange or reflector
- Damp location listed when used with specified housing platforms
Your internet browser isn't supported.
A 5" aperture specification grade open downlight baffle for 100W maximum A-line tungsten-halogen lamps. The 50° cutoff to lamp and lamp image provides a smooth, glare free medium beam distribution of light. Use for general area illumination.