- Self-flanged die-cast aluminum splay with 2-1/4" pinhole
- Black Alzak® 0.040" thick parabolic rear shielding parabolic contour
- Spring-loaded clear tempered glass lens pushes up for trim removal
- Die-cast flange can be removed in the field and faux-finished
- Die-cast flange can also be installed flush with flush-mount collar
- Dual torsion springs pull flange tight to ceiling
- Light trap eliminates spill light at edge of flange
- Wet location listed when used with specified housing platforms
Your internet browser isn't supported.
A 2-1/4" square aperture specification grade lens adjustable pinhole for 75W maximum low voltage MR16 or AR70 tungsten-halogen or 20W MR16 ceramic metal halide lamps. Provides up to 45° of lamp tilt depending on distribution. Distribution based on lamp beam angle. Use for task, accent or general area illumination. Wet location listed and suitable for use above food preparation areas.