- High purity 0.040" thick aluminum with parabolic contours
- Available in smooth or corrugated textures
- Available in a wide range of specular and semi-specular Alzak® colors
- Available in self-flanged or metal trim ring versions
- Die-cast flange can be removed in the field and faux-finished
- Can also be installed rimless with optional rimless adapter
- Dual 'mousetrap' springs pull flange tight to ceiling
- Light trap eliminates spill light at edge of flange or reflector
- Wet location listed when used with specified housing platforms
Your internet browser isn't supported.
A 4" square aperture specification grade lens downlight reflector for 75W maximum MR16 or AR70 tungsten-halogen or 20W maximum MR16 ceramic metal halide lamps. Use for task or general area illumination. Wet location listed and suitable for use above food preparation areas.