- High purity 0.040" thick angle-cut aluminum with parabolic contours
- Linear spread lens and kicker provide smooth vertical illumination
- Available in a wide range of specular and semi-specular Alzak® colors
- Available in self-flanged or metal trim ring versions
- Die-cast flange can be removed in the field and faux-finished
- Can also be installed rimless with optional rimless adapter
- Dual 'mousetrap' springs pull flange tight to ceiling
- Light trap eliminates spill light at edge of flange or reflector
- Wet location listed when used with specified housing platforms
Your internet browser isn't supported.
A 4" square aperture specification grade lens wall wash for LED modules. Color neutral linear spread lens and specular clear kicker combined with angle cut parabolic lower shielding reflector provided smooth vertical illumination with a minimal downlight component. Wet location listed and suitable for use above food preparation areas.