- High purity 0.040" thick angle-cut aluminum parabolic contour
- Features equal lens and lens image cutoff for glare-free lighting
- Available in a wide range of specular and semi-specular Alzak® colors
- Available in self-flanged or metal trim ring versions
- Die-cast flange can be removed in the field and faux-finished
- Die-cast flange can also be installed flush with flush-mount collar
- Dual torsion springs pull flange tight to ceiling
- Light trap eliminates spill light at edge of flange or reflector
- Wet location listed when used with specified housing platforms
Your internet browser isn't supported.
3" aperture specification grade downlight reflector with clear tempered glass lens. Suitable for use with 75W maximum PAR16, PAR20 and low voltage tungsten-halogen or LED MR16 lamps, use also with integral LED light engine and reflectors. Distribution based on lamp beam angle. Use for task or general area illumination. Wet location listed and suitable for use above food preparation areas.