- High purity 0.040" thick slot-cut aluminum parabolic contour
- Features 50° equal lamp and lamp image cutoff for glare-free lighting
- Available in a wide range of specular and semi-specular Alzak® colors
- Available in self-flanged or metal trim ring versions
- Die-cast flange can be removed in the field and faux-finished
- Die-cast flange can also be installed flush with flush-mount collar
- Dual torsion springs pull flange tight to ceiling
- Light trap eliminates spill light at edge of flange or reflector
- Damp location listed when used with specified housing platforms
Your internet browser isn't supported.
3" aperture specification grade open slot cut reflector. Suitable for use with 75W maximum low voltage tungsten-halogen or LED MR16 lamps, use also with integral LED light engine and reflectors. Provides for up to 45° of lamp tilt depending on housing platform. Distribution based on lamp beam angle. Use for accent lighting or general area illumination on slope ceilings up to 12/12 pitch.