- Self-flanged die-cast aluminum splay and eyelid adjusts from 15 - 75°
- Distribution based on MR16 lamp beam angle utilized
- Black baffle provides for low-aperture brightness at all aiming angles
- Glass mirror maximizes reflection of lamp and provides true color
- Hex cell louver provided to control brightness at high aiming angles
- Die-cast flange can also be installed flush with flush-mount collar
- Dual torsion springs pull flange tight to ceiling
- Light trap eliminates spill light at edge of flange
- Damp location listed when used with specified housing platforms
Your internet browser isn't supported.
A 3" aperture specification grade super adjustable for low voltage MR16 tungsten-halogen lamps. Adjustment mechanism features 15° to 75° hot aiming capabilities and locks from below the ceiling at any aiming angle. Clean shape minimizes appearance below the ceiling. Optical design reduces aperture brightness and stray light on the ceiling. Use for accent and task lighting on slope ceilings up to 12/12 pitch to illuminate vertical surfaces parallel to slope.