- High purity 0.040" thick angle-cut aluminum parabolic contour
- Features 50° equal lamp and lamp image cutoff for glare-free lighting
- Precision grooved baffle provides low-aperture brightness
- Available with die-cast metal trim ring only
- Die-cast flange can be removed in the field and faux-finished
- Die-cast flange can also be installed flush with flush-mount collar
- Dual torsion springs pull flange tight to ceiling
- Light trap eliminates spill light at edge of flange or baffle
- Damp location listed when used with specified housing platforms
Your internet browser isn't supported.
A 3" aperture specification grade open angle cut baffle for 75W maximum MR16 tungsten-halogen lamps. Provides for up to 45° of lamp tilt depending on housing platform. Distribution based on lamp beam angle. Use for accent lighting or general area illumination on slope ceilings up to 12/12 pitch. Available in white or black painted finish.