- Suitable for shelf and casework applications
- Ultra-violet (UV) and infrared (IR) free lighting
- 4 Kelvin temperatures of white light. Custom colors available
- 50,000 hour rated life, ambient temperature not to exceed 122°F (50°C)
- Can be surface mounted to the underside of any shelving unit
- Custom lengths between 7" and 72"
- 24v driver, fixed and dimmable outputs in 120v and 277v input supply
- LED Power Consumption (w/ft): SO (3.81), HO (5.59), VHO (7.62)
- Anodized-aluminum finish in standard, custom finishes available
Your internet browser isn't supported.
LEDge is a member of io’s line family of linear LED-based products. LEDge is a low voltage linear shelf light that offers exceptional warm and cool white light for a variety of different shelf and casework conditions. LEDge offers illumination levels equivalent to halogen and fluorescent-based alternates with significant benefits. LEDge delivers exquisite white light without the damaging ultra-violet (UV) and infrared (IR) wavelengths or radiant heat that conventional light sources produce. LEDge also offers superior definition to three-dimensional objects and sparkle to reflective surfaces. Projected average rated life is 50,000 hours at 70% of lamp lumen output. Ambient temperature surrounding the fixture shall not exceed 122°F (50°C). Photometrics are available online.