- 4" canless or retrofit, Downlight, wall wash, accent/task distributions
- Field-interchangeable round and square 2-inch pinhole aperture trims
- Open and lens apertures provide cutoff to source and glare control
- 5 CCT Field Selectable: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K CCT, CRI: 90 & 95
- D2W Field Selectable: 3000K-1800K, 2700K-1800K
- Die-formed steel trims, Magnetic attachment, Painted, plated finishes
- Distributions: spot, narrow flood, flood and very wide flood
- 120V-277V, Phase or 0-10V dimming down to 5%, Lumens: up to 1000
- L70 at 50,000 hours
- UL listed, AIR-TITE™, Wet Location Listed, T24
- ENERGY STAR™ certified, 5-year warranty
Your internet browser isn't supported.
Simple. Compact. Accurate.
The ML4 system is comprised of an LED module that can be installed in a canless solution or a retrofit solution. This compact LED module installs from below the ceiling into either a 3-3/4" opening or a 4-inch line voltage housing suitable for 2x6 residential framing or shallow plenum commercial construction. For ceiling types that make recessed lighting difficult, like concrete pour, round and square surface cylinders support direct attachment to finished ceiling surfaces. The ML4 delivers powerful beams of light providing optical control and high color quality.
Module + Trim = Luminaire
A complete luminaire consists of a LED module and a round or square pinhole trim. Trims are available in open, lens and lens wall wash.
Housing + Module + Trim = Luminaire
A complete luminaire consists of a housing, an LED module and a round or square pinhole trim. Trims are available in open, lens and lens wall wash.
Modular optic versatility
The interchangeable LED module offer a choice of 4 optical distributions. A media holder integral with the optic accepts industry standard 2" diameter lens, providing additional creative control.