- 4" modular downlight, Downlight, wall wash, accent/task distributions
- Field-interchangeable round and square 2-inch pinhole aperture trims
- Open and lens apertures provide cutoff to source and glare control
- 5 CCT Field Selectable: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K CCT, CRI: 90 & 95 D2W Field Selectable: 3000K-1800K, 2700K-1800K
- Die-formed steel trims, Magnetic attachment, Painted, plated finishes
- Distributions: spot, narrow flood, flood and very wide flood
- 120V-277V, Phase or 0-10V dimming down to 5%, Lumens: up to 1000
- L70 at 50,000 hours
- UL listed, AIR-TITE™, Wet Location Listed, T24
- ENERGY STAR™ certified, 5-year warranty
Your internet browser isn't supported.
Simple. Compact. Accurate.
The ML4 system is comprised of a canless LED module and round or square 2" aperture pinhole trim. The assembly installs from below the ceiling without the need for a housing and is suitable for 2x6 residential framing or shallow plenum commercial construction. Although diminutive in size, the ML4 delivers powerful beams of light providing the optical control and color quality typically associated with low-voltage halogen MR16 lamps.
Module + Trim = Luminaire
A complete luminaire consists of a LED module and a round or square pinhole trim. Trims are available in open, lens and lens wall wash.
Modular optic versatility
The interchangeable LED module offer a choice of 4 optical distributions. A media holder integral with the optic accepts industry standard 2" diameter lens, providing additional creative control.
Unique and secure trim attachment
The trims are attached by powerful rare earth Neodymium magnets, securely holding the trim in place. This magnetic attachment makes installation on site a snap and allows for minor adjustment, accommodating real-world construction tolerances.