- Produces 2000 lumens in 5000K CCT
- Maintenance-free LEDs with 35,000 hours of life
- Wall or eave mount installation
- Durable polycarbonate housing available in white or bronze finish
- Features die-cast aluminum heads for reliable operation
- Area coverage equivalent to 180W incandescent flood
- Integral 180 degree motion sensor with photocontrol
- Duration and sensitivity adjustments
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The MST2850L LED twin head motion activated flood is ideal in outdoor areas where a low-maintenance solution is required. Producing 2000 lumens, this fixture provides area coverage equivalent to 180W incandescent. The motion sensor pivots for wall or eave mount installation, and includes a photocontrol for nighttime operation. This outdoor rated product utilizes a durable polycarbonate housing with die-cast aluminum heads, and is available in white or bronze finish.