- For use in non-insulated ceilings
- Remodel housing design installs from below the finished ceiling
- Four remodel spring clamps lock 1/2" and 5/8" ceiling material
- Quick connect push-in wire nuts included
- Full-size junction box
- Remodel arm design, lateral bending capable
- No socket bracket speeds install, for use with socket supporting trims
The H5 recessed housing is the standard in the industry for both light commercial and residential applications. H5-series features full-frame design, robust construction, feed-through listing, Got Nail! bar hangers; and may support use of higher wattage lamps (depending upon the trim). A wide variety of trims allows a number of different lighting effects to be created with one basic housing. The H5TNB is for use in non-insulated ceilings. If ceiling insulation is present, it must be kept 3 inches from all sides of housing. May be retrofit with compatible HALO LED lighting systems. The H5TNB can save installation time. It is designed without a socket plate for use with socket supporting trims only. With these trims there is no need to spend time removing the socket plate and the fixed lamp position of socket supporting trims saves on lamp adjustment time too.