- Available in 3", 4”, and 6” aperture
- Designed to look like Halo’s best-selling trim – the 6125WB
- Baffle design
- Options for shallow ceiling plenums or 2x6 construction
- Multiple lamp base options: GU10, E26, GU24
- Compatible with most LED lamps on the market
- Canless installation, no housing required
- Air-tite and IC rated
- Decorative overlays available for desired aesthetic or wet location rating
Your internet browser isn't supported.
Lamp-Based Canless Trim
The Canless EZ-Trim bridges the gap between traditional downlighting (housing + trim + lamp) and canless LED downlighting. Canless EZ-Trim is available in 3", 4” and 6” apertures and is designed to look like Halo’s best-selling trim, the 6125WB. It features a durable metal trim, attached junction box, and white baffles for ultimate visual comfort. Options for GU10, GU24, and E26 lamp bases make Canless EZ-Trim compatible with most LED lamps on the market. Shallow options are available for all aperture sizes, making this a perfect solution for 2x6 construction. It’s air-tite, IC rated, and of course, no housings are required for installation. HALO Canless EZ-Trim is a perfect solution for customers looking for value-priced, canless solutions in single-family and multi-family residential applications.
Canless Solution with Traditional Look
Designed to look like HALO’s best-selling trim, the 6125WB. Canless EZ-Trim features a durable metal trim, attached junction box, and white baffles for ultimate visual comfort.
Easy Installation Saves Time and Money
Canless EZ-Trim comes in shallow options for all aperture sizes making it the perfect solution for 2x6 construction. It’s air-tite, IC rated, and of course, no housings are required, making installation a breeze.