- Compatible with HALO 4" LED modules
- Insulated Ceiling (IC) rated to be in direct contact with insulation
- Got Nail!™ bar hangers, Slide-N-Side™ wire traps
- Pass-N-Thru™ tool-less shortening of bar hangers
- AIR-TITE™ reduces airflow between unconditioned and conditioned spaces
- Quick Connect wiring connectors included in junction box
- Die-formed housing and plaster frame
- Housing may be removed from plaster frame for junction box access
- LED modules install with a plug-in 120V line voltage wiring connector
- Use with HALO LT4, RL4, RA4, SMD4, SLD4 LED trims and ML4 LED system
Your internet browser isn't supported.
Energy-efficient accent, task and general lighting LED solution
This small aperture housing is dedicated for use with HALO LED modules and is deal for accent, task and general lighting. The H995ICAT housing is designed for direct contact with insulation and the AIR-TITE design meets restricted air flow requirements. The LED connection is a non-screw base to preserve the high efficacy rating of the luminaire.
The professional's brand of choice!
For more than 60 years, HALO's state-of-the-art engineering; on-going research and development; and meticulous product standards has distinguished the brand the building community knows and trusts. In fact, HALO has been voted as the Brand Leader in lighting for more than 20 consecutive years!
Patented Innovation and High Quality
HALO's housings feature high quality construction and is engineered with many contractor-friendly features for quick and easy installation. We also emboss the logo on the frame, so you can be confident you have a quality HALO product.
Cooper Lighting Solutions support state codes enforcing more stringent and environmentally protective standards such as California Energy Commission's Title 24 or Title 20 Energy Efficiency standards.
Complete your installation
Products frequently bought together