- Got Nail!™ bar hangers
- Pass-N-Thru™ tool-less shortening of bar hangers
- Compliant to Chicago Plenum construction
- Thermally protected
- Die-formed housing and plaster frame
- Housing may be removed from plaster frame for junction box access
- Integral 120V transformer steps line voltage down to lamp voltage
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The H1499TCP is a small aperture low voltage Non-IC housing for providing accent and task lighting. The H1499TCP is designed for use in non-insulated Chicago Plenum ceilings. Non-IC Housing requires insulation must be kept 3 inches away from all sides of housing.