- Got Nail!™ bar hangers
- Pass-N-Thru™ tool-less shortening of bar hangers
- Quick Connect wiring connectors included in junction box
- Slide-N-Side™ wire traps
- Thermally protected
- Die-formed housing and plaster frame
- Housing may be removed from plaster frame for junction box access
- Integral 120V/277V transformer steps line voltage down to lamp voltage
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The H1499T75 is a small aperture low voltage housing for providing accent and task lighting with up to 75W 12V MR16 lamps. The H1499T75 is designed for use in non-insulated ceilings. The H1499T75 features a dual-tap transformer for 120V or 277V input. H1499T75 is for non-insulated ceilings. If installed in insulated ceilings, insulation must be kept 3 inches away from all sides of housing.