- 3" Shallow Recessed Line Voltage New Construction Housing
- Optimized for use with LED PAR16 Lamps
- Suitable for 2x6 framing or shallow plenum construction
- Full vocabulary of Trims in different styles and finishes
- Got Nail!™ bar hangers
- Slide-N-Side™ wire traps
- AIR-TITE™ per ASTM E283
- Wet location listed with lens trims
Your internet browser isn't supported.
Recessed 3" aperture shallow new construction housing with integral step down transformer for use with low voltage LED or halogen PAR16 lamps. Suitable for 2x6 residential framing or shallow plenum commercial construction and meets restrictive airflow requirements. Insulation must be kept 3” from top and sides of housing. Use with compatible Halo trims and PAR16 lamps (by others) providing a broad range of trim styles and optical distributions.