- 3" Shallow Recessed Low Voltage New Construction Housing
- Optimized for use with LED MR16 Lamps
- Suitable for 2x6 framing or shallow plenum construction
- Full vocabulary of Trims in different styles and finishes
- Slide-N-Side™ wire traps
- Got Nail!™ bar hangers
- AIR-TITE™ per ASTM E283
- Wet location listed with lens trims
Your internet browser isn't supported.
Recessed 3" aperture shallow new construction housing with integral step down transformer for use with low voltage LED or halogen MR16 lamps. Suitable for 2x6 residential framing or shallow plenum commercial construction and meets restrictive airflow requirements. Insulation must be kept 3” from top and sides of housing. Use with compatible Halo trims and MR16 lamps (by others) providing a broad range of trim styles and optical distributions.