- Optimized for use with LED MR16 lamps
- Accomidates 3/8" to 1-1/4" thick ceilings
- Got-Nail bar hangers with integral nail
- Hinged junction box with MN wire trap
- Integral transformer, 120/277 in, 12V 10W output
- For use in insulated ceilings and airtight
- Wet location listed with lens trims
- Quick connect push-in wire nuts included
Your internet browser isn't supported.
Recessed 4" aperture new construction housing with integral step down transformer for use with low voltage LED or halogen MR16 lamps. Suitable for 2x6 residential framing or shallow plenum commercial construction and meets restrictive airflow requirements. Insulation must be kept 3” from top and sides of housing. Use with compatible Halo trims and MR16 lamps (by others) providing a broad range of trim styles and optical distributions.