- MicroSet self-adjusting Time Delay and sensitivity
- Optional built-in light level sensor
- Optional BAS/HVAC isolated relay
- Products tested to NEMA WD 7 - 2011 Occupancy Motion Sensors Standard
- Requires Manual On for activation
Your internet browser isn't supported.
OAC-P - PIR Ceiling Sensor 120-347V
The MicroSet Passive Infrared Low Voltage Vacancy Ceiling Sensor increases energy savings by requiring a Manual On input to turn ON the lighting. The Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor monitors space occupancy to deliver maximum energy savings. The sensor includes self-adaptive technology that continuously self-adjusts sensitivity and time delay in real-time, maximizing the potential energy savings that are available in the particular application.