- MicroSet self-adjusting Time Delay and sensitivity
- Optional built-in light level sensor
- Optional BAS/HVAC isolated relay
- NEMA WD 7 Standard robotic method utilized to verify coverage patterns
- Selectable Walk-Through Mode
- Dual Relay control
Your internet browser isn't supported.
OAC/VAC-P - PIR Ceiling Sensor Low Voltage
The MicroSet Passive Infrared Low Voltage Occupancy Sensing Ceiling Sensor is a motion sensing lighting control that is used for energy savings and convenience. The sensor is designed to detect motion from a heat-emitting source (such as a person entering a room) within its field-of-view and automatically switch lights ON. These sensors have multi-segmented lenses. For units to sense motion, the person must cross between two segments. PIR sensors are considered line-of sight sensors, meaning that the sensor must be able to have a direct line-of-sight to the person making the motion. The sensor includes self-adaptive technology that continuously self-adjusts sensitivity and Time Delay in real-time, maximizing the potential energy savings that are available in the particular application.