- Code compliant automatic lighting, emergency & plug load control
- Click & Go ready, RJ45 connections
- Preconfigured for automatic functionality upon power-up
- Manual or automatic on, bi-level, trilevel and dimming control
- Integral demand response input with four levels of energy reduction
- Tubular lighting control with preconfigured wallstation controls
- Integral pillow speaker connections for GPCS (RC3DEHC)
- Integral Solatube® connection for classrooms
- Guaranteed compatibility with Cooper LED on 0-10V fluorescent fixtures
- Ladderless UL 924 Emergency Mode testing (RC3DE & RC3DEHC)
Your internet browser isn't supported.
Your Out-of-the-Box Control Strategy
Available in both a network and stand-alone architecture, Room Controller offers code-compliant lighting, emergency, and plug load control out-of-the-box when connected to Room Controller low voltage devices. The system includes three relays and up to three 0-10 VDC dimming outputs to control compatible dimmable ballasts. Network up to 254 ControlKeeper and Room Controller Network panels.
Room Controller QuicKits
Room Controller QuicKits are easy to order, designed and packaged for immediate in-room installation. Specially built to provide all components that are needed for typical room types, QuicKits include all the components you’ll need along with a pre-defined sequence of operations. We offer packages for conference rooms, offices, classrooms, and healthcare applications.
Room Controller products can be networked together to expand out-of-the-box capabilities. Perfect for projects that have multiple rooms with similar requirements. Room Controllers provide control capabilities on day one, without requiring network programming. As the project schedule allows, network programming can be completed to provide centralized control and user training.