- AccuLED Optics™: LumaVision utilizes patented and industry leading UV coated AccuLED Optics™ preventing yellowing and degradation over time.
- Glare and Spill Light Control: Nineteen (19) available beam distributions provide the flexibility and performance required for indoor and outdoor sports lighting.
- Dark Sky Compliance Capable: Light your game for the players and the community
- Built To Perform: Thermally managed driver and LED housing provides demonstrated reliability confidence.
- L90: With a 90,000+ hour rated life (at greater than 90% lumen maintenance), the LumaVision LED luminaire is designed for long life.
- Flexible Controls: Compatible with the Ephesus control ecosystem, putting the control of your system in the palm of your hand.
- Ease of Installation: 6 flexible indoor/outdoor mounting options
- Customizable: 7 Factory custom color options and factory custom built accessories.
- Accessories: Custom visors provide additional cutoff and spill light control. Sport specific impact resistance technologies reduce maintenance on the system.
Your internet browser isn't supported.
Your Game, Your Vision
For multi-directional ground and aerial sports, the players and spectators view the playing object from multiple positions and viewing angles. These sports demand critical vertical illuminance over the height of the entire playing area as well as horizontal illuminance at ground level. It is important to control direct glare by locating the luminaires away from the most frequent viewing directions of players and spectators. LumaVision has been designed with zero tilt optical performance capability, reducing offsite glare and trespass.
Sport Specific Lighting
With a wide CCT range of 3000K to 6000K LumaVision provides the ideal flexibility and performance required for indoor and outdoor ground and aerial sports lighting. Ideal applications include Basketball, Tennis, Pickleball, Volleyball, Parks and Recreation Venues, Gymnasiums, Fieldhouses, Ice Arenas and Multi-Event Centers.
Pinnacle of Optical Efficiency & Control
Award winning UV Coated AccuLED Optics™ deliver total efficiencies as high as 95% and won't yellow or degrade over time. Nineteen symmetrical and asymmetrical beam distributions provide the flexibility and performance required for indoor and outdoor sports lighting.
Reliability - Stay Cool Under Pressure
LumaVision's design showcases a thermally managed heatsink design that separates the drivers from the light head ensuring the lights stay on for the total life of the system. With a 90,000+ hour rated life, at greater than 90% (L90) lumen maintenance, the LumaVision operates nine-times longer than traditional metal halide lighting systems.