- 150,000 lumen output
- Glare and cutoff control via Reflector and Louver Optical System
- Reduce install time with pre-aimable two-piece assembly
- Virtually eliminate maintenance with power redundancy
- Industry leading light source reliability with Chip-on-Board LEDs
- Greater than 92% lumen maintenance at 55,000 hours
- Wired DMX or Wireless AirMesh controls options to suit your needs
Built to meet the variable needs of new and retrofit applications at professional and collegiate level outdoor stadiums. The LUMASPORT 16 luminaire incorporates several revolutionary technologies including new, integrated louver and reflector optics that balance light delivery, cutoff, glare control, and playability while meeting the stringent performance requirements of fans, players, and broadcast.
PERFORMANCE - Multi-Layer Optical System
An Ephesus patented, tested and award-winning Reflector Optics assembly combines deeply recessed LED source inside of a main reflector cavity with optional patented integral louver technology to enhance cutoff and minimize glare.
RELIABILITY - Power Insurance
A dual driver architecture with added internal surge protection ensures the lights stay on for the total lifetime of the system.
EASY ASSEMBLY - Install Faster
Quick Mount aiming design allows for tilt angle to be set prior to installation and simple reference marks to set lateral orientation during fixture attachment.