- Architectural styling in a small scale profile
- Durable extruded aluminum housing with powder coat paint finish
- Frosted flush and drop lens, baffle, and aisle lighter optic options
- 750 to 2,000 delivered lumens per foot
- Up to 145 Lumens per Watt
- Aircraft cable suspended and surface mounting available
- Rigid joining features for straight long runs
- Available in 4', 8', 12' and Continuous runs
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The Hugo suspended/surface combines architectural quality construction and remarkable performance in a cost effective LED linear solution. Designed for individual or continuous row applications, the linear direct LED solution utilizes advanced LED technology in a clean, slim profile and delivers up to 145 lumens per watt. Installation costs are also minimized with thru-branch wiring, variable mounting points, and the ability to quickly create long linear systems with 4', 8' and 12' modular sections that won’t bow or snake. Available in up to 2,000 lumens per foot with a wide array of shielding types and optional features, the Hugo is easy to use in a variety of building environments including retail, supermarket, educational facilities and other linear applications below 20ft mounting height.
Light ARchitect Augmented Reality App
We’ve taken the guesswork out of lighting design with Light ARchitect, an augmented reality mobile app, that lets you instantly visualize light fixtures in your space. Browse, configure and customize the fixtures to match your vision. Virtually turn lights on to get the full effect. Take screenshots to share and email to clients or colleagues. Light ARchitect is free and available for iOS and Android devices.Learn More