- Architectural design and quality in a minimalistic square form
- Available in 2', 4', 6', 8', 12', and Continuous runs
- Continuous line of light via single-piece luminous roll lens
- Black and white glare reducing louvered baffle options
- Perceive Technology: 5 differentiated lens aesthetics PARAmid, Prism, Waves, Ripple and Honeycomb
- 450 to 3,700 delivered lumens per foot
- Up to 147 lumens per watt Direct-Indirect, 164 lumens per watt Indirect
- Wide range of direct/indirect distributions
- Low peak intensity indirect distribution for 30% wider spacing
- Integrated sensor systems - occupancy, daylight and IoT connectivity
- Available with corner and hub connectors to create shapes and patterns
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The Corelite Continua SQ4 linear features a minimalistic square profile and seamless illumination along the entire row length. Combining the latest LED technology with precision engineered optical control, the SQ4 provides high quality illumination while maximizing spacing capabilities. A wide range of direct/indirect distributions are available to choose from as well as independent up/down circuiting for ultimate flexibility. Available in 2', 4’, 6’, 8’, 12’, and continuous runs. The SQ4 is well suited for commercial open offices, private offices, conference rooms, corridors, and educational facilities.
Watch Creativity Unravel
Say goodbye to lens gaps and breaks in illumination common in traditional linear runs. Seamless illumination and high performance is possible with a proprietary flexible continuous roll lens that won’t ripple or bow over long lengths and high efficacies that provide significant energy savings. The result is high quality uniform illumination along the entire run length for a truly unique aesthetic.
Enhance your Architectural space
SQ4 Connextions allows you to easily create hub-spoke configurations, shapes and patterns to enhance your next project with creative designs and custom colors.
Perceive the Corelite Continua SQ4
SQ4 is now available with 5 differentiated lens aesthetics (PARAmid, Prism, Waves, Ripple and Honeycomb) giving the perception of depth on a 2-D planar line of light, while also reducing glare.