- NYC approved metal construction
- Long life, LED source with up to 300 lumen output
- No maintenance nickel cadmium battery
- Labor savings self-diagnostics are standard
- Expanded egress coverage, up to 60 feet
- Fully adjustable heads
- Patented EZ key and EZ hang installation delighters
- Remote capable options
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The AtLite Emergency Light ATLEM series is a New York City approved UL924 code compliant solution designed to run for a minimum of 90 minutes during a power outage. Key features of the series include: a nickel cadmium battery capable of providing up to 16 watts of remote capacity, steel housing and aluminum heads and LED head options of 100 lumens (superior to 9 watt incandescent), 200 lumens (superior to 12 watt incandescent sources) or 300 lumens of output. The system also includes proprietary accuLED optics, as well as self-diagnostics that perform NFPA required monthly testing and is fully compatible with SRP/SRM/SRPA LED remotes. The patented external battery disconnect and easy hang features reduce installation time and cost. The ATLEM series is designed for indoor commercial or industrial use.