- ASTM A500 grade “B” shaft
- ASTM A36/A572 grade base plate with base cover
- 8’-45’ mounting heights
- Reinforced hand hole assembly
- Drilled or tenon mounting configurations
- Seven fixture drilling configurations
- Seven optional finish colors
- Four bolt anchorage
Your internet browser isn't supported.
McGraw-Edison Steel Poles
Steel poles are manufactured of ASTM A500 grade steel, maintain a minimum wall thickness of .120" and are circumferentially welded to the base. Anchor bolts per ASTM A576. Nuts washers and threaded portion of bolt are hot dip galvanized. Poles are finished in a premium TGIC polyester powder coat for superior weatherability characteristics.