- Linear spread lens and kicker provide smooth vertical illumination
- High purity 0.040" thick angle-cut aluminum parabolic contour
- Available in a wide range of specular and semi-specular Alzak® colors
- Available in self-flanged or metal trim ring versions
- Die-cast flange can be removed in the field and faux-finished
- Die-cast flange can also be installed flush with flush-mount collar
- Dual torsion springs pull flange tight to ceiling
- Light trap eliminates spill light at edge of flange or reflector
- Wet location listed when used with specified housing platforms
Your internet browser isn't supported.
A 5" aperture specification grade lens wall wash for 75W maximum PAR30 tungsten-halogen lamps. Linear spread lens and specular clear kicker combined with angle cut parabolic lower shielding reflector provided smooth vertical illumination with a minimal downlight component. Wet location listed and suitable for use above food preparation areas.