- ASTM A500 grade “B” shaft
- ASTM grade base plate with ASTM A366 base cover
- 8’-45’ mounting heights
- Reinforced hand hole assembly
- Drilled or tenon mounting configurations
- Seven fixture drilling configurations
- Seven optional finish colors
- Four bolt anchorage
Your internet browser isn't supported.
Invue Steel Poles
Steel poles are manufactured of ASTM A500 grade steel, maintain a minimum wall thickness of .120" and are circumferentially welded to the base. Anchor bolts per ASTM A576. Nuts washers and threaded portion of bolt are hot dip galvanized. Poles are finished in a premium TGIC polyester powder coat for superior weatherability characteristics.