January 20, 2020
Cooper Lighting Solutions to showcase HALO product innovations and offer training to empower builders and contractors at the International Builders’ Show
- Company will host certified training sessions of its HALO Home™ Smart Lighting System
- Product innovations include smart lighting; easy, contractor-friendly solutions; functional, light commercial solutions; and modern, space-enhancing solutions
- HALO Home Smart Lighting System is featured in the Show Village Next-Gen Net Zero Home
- Celebrity event includes a meet and greet breakfast with TV host and renovator JD Scott
PEACHTREE CITY, Ga. … Cooper Lighting Solutions today announced that it will be showcasing its HALO product innovations and hosting workshops and events in booth N719 at the NAHB International Builders’ Show 2020, the largest annual light construction show in the world, held in Las Vegas from Jan. 21-23.
“Our HALO innovative solutions elevate projects from end to end, from thoughtful everyday features that make installs easier, to smart lighting technology that enhances everyday moments for homeowners,” said Glenn Siegel, director, marketing and product management, Connected Homes, Cooper Lighting Solutions. “Our goal is to equip builders, contractors, distributors and other industry professionals for the year ahead with innovative solutions, giving them a new edge for success.”
HALO Home Smart Lighting System Certification
HALO product experts will host certified training of the HALO Home Smart Lighting System, designed for the next generation of connected homes. Attendees will learn new ways to improve their own profitability – while making the lives of their customers easier – through improvements to control, personalization, energy efficiency and security. Two sessions will be offered in booth N719 on Wednesday, Jan. 22 and Thursday, Jan. 23 from noon-1 p.m. PST. Attendees can learn more and register at www.halolighting.com/ibs2020 or onsite at the HALO booth.
Product innovation highlights
HALO, the industry leader for over 60 years, will be showcasing thoughtfully engineered lighting products including smart connectivity lighting for inside and outside the home; contractor-friendly solutions for easy installation; functional, light commercial solutions that integrate safety and style; and modern, space-enhancing solutions to elevate design to customize living spaces with advanced LED optics. A few highlighted solutions include:
- HALO Home Voice LED Downlight and Smart Bulb: The latest two additions to the HALO Home Smart Lighting System, the Voice downlight allows homeowners to access Amazon Alexa through the light fixture and the ENERGY STAR® compliant HALO Home Smart Bulb, a Best of IBS finalist.
- HALO MicroEdge™ HLB Direct Mount Family: Designed with a unique field-selectable color temperatures switch, this ultra-thin MicroEdge 3-, 4- and 6-inch recessed downlight series is available in both round or square versions and simply installs virtually anywhere without a housing needed. The product is currently featured on HGTV’s “Property Brothers: Forever Home.”
- HALO LCR Light Commercial SeleCCTable LED Downlight Family: This family of 2-, 4-, 6- and 8-inch products features a switch to select from five different color temperatures and is AIR-TITE™ for added savings and code compliance – without the need for a recessed housing.
- HALO HL3 3-inch LED Downlights: Featuring four field-interchangeable optics, these HL3 3-inch LED downlights provide high efficiency, best-in-class light output, excellent light control and ultra-low aperture brightness.
Show Village Next-Gen Net Zero Home
Located outside the convention center in the Outdoor Exhibits (booth PB19), the Show Village Next-Gen Net Zero Home features HALO Home Smart Lighting System products throughout the home. The products include the HALO Home Smart RL4 LED Downlight, Smart Bulb, Smart Multi-Room Scene Keypad, Smart LED Motion Floodlight and more. The home also includes Cooper Lighting Solutions’ Shaper 1400 and 1800 decorative LED pendants and Lumière Eon 303 wall mount luminaires.
Breakfast with JD Scott
On Wednesday, Jan. 22 at 9:00 a.m., attendees can meet and have breakfast in the HALO booth with Celebrity TV host and renovator JD Scott. Attendees can reserve a spot at www.halolighting.com/ibs2020.
Other events and promotions
During the show, attendees will have the opportunity to take part in a special sweepstakes to win daily prizes and can learn more by following #HALOIBS2020 on the company’s Instagram accounts Bring Halo Home and Get HALO Lighting.
For additional information on HALO product solutions, visit booth N719 at IBS or visit www.halolighting.com. For IBS show event information and registration, visit www.halolighting.com/ibs2020.
About Cooper Lighting Solutions
Cooper Lighting Solutions delivers an industry-leading portfolio of innovative lighting solutions for connected buildings, homes and communities, including reliable indoor and outdoor smart lighting and control solutions specifically designed to simplify and personalize lighting for consumers, help solve complex business challenges and leverage data insights to meet customers’ unique needs. Cooper Lighting Solutions serves a wide range of customers, including architects, engineers, facility managers, municipal leaders, electrical distributors, and contractors in the commercial, industrial, retail, institutional, residential, utility and other markets. For more information, visit www.cooperlighting.com.