- Photoluminescent "Glow-in-the-Dark" yields 90 minutes of illumination
- Aluminum housing is impact-resistant, corrosion-proof, flame retardant
- No electronics
- Life expectancy of at least 25 years
- Legible viewing distance of at least 50 feet
- Made of non-radioactive and non-toxic materials
- Can be ceiling, wall or end-mounted
Your internet browser isn't supported.
Photoluminescent "Glow-in-the-Dark" exits are designed to absorb and store energy from existing light sources. The signs do not require electricity and are non-radioactive, non-toxic, and fire-resistant. This energy-efficient exit is ideal for areas where electrical wiring is either difficult or unavailable. The PHL Series exits do not require regular maintenance and have a life expectancy of at least 25 years.