- Equipped with energy-saving ballasts
- Low-profile modular look
- Die-formed housing
- Surface- or stem-mount in single or continuous row
- End and side panels secured with interlocking tabs
- Full-seam welded corners
- Dihedral recessed-top design for cooler operation
- Reinforced quadra-sealed, flat-white, steel door and mitered corners
- Spring-loaded cam latch and T-hinge
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The M/MC Series combines a low profile, surface modular design with the latest in energy-efficient technology. The dihedral recessed top design allows for cooler fixture operation. Other features include a die-formed housing, surface or stem mounting (single or continuous row), full seam-welded corners and a broad selection of attractive door frames. The versatile modular MC Series can be the perfect solution when used in applications such as commercial office spaces, schools, hospitals, and retail merchandising areas. Certain airborne contaminants can diminish the integrity of acrylic components. Refer to the Material Compatibility tables for additional information.