- 6-inch housing with dimmable LED driver
- Fixture adjusts from 2/12 to 12/12 ceiling pitch
- Light engines offered in a selection of four color temperatures
- Internal socket aiming mechanism
- Contoured trims complementing the range of sloped ceiling angles
- 20 degree side-to-side rotation in corners with compound angles
- Three beam-forming lenses
The Halo® HL6 LED ALLSLOPE recessed downlight system accommodates slope ceilings with pitch aiming for 2/12 (10 degrees) to 12/12 (45 degrees) pitches. The three piece system consists of a choice of a 6-inch aperture housing, available in 1200 lumens or 1800 lumens; an LED light engine with three interchangeable optics; and a trim selection from a full line of compatible trims including reflectors, baffles and lens choices. The versatile HL6 ALLSLOPE is suitable for use in residential and commercial applications, and may be dimmed with either 120V phase-cut or 0-10V controls.