- Square new construction downlight for shallow plenum space; ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Excellent light control and low aperture brightness
- Lumens: 1,000-4,000, 0-10V dimming down to 1%
- CRI: 90, 97 or 98, D2W™ option from 3000K to 1850K
- 6 color temperatures: 2400K, 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K CCT
- W2N Tunable White 2700K-6500K or 2000K-5000K
- Painted die-cast and non-conductive reflectors
- Optional snap in or remote driver
- WaveLinx and DLVP connected lighting systems compatibility
- Plaster lathing ring accessory offered for flush reflector transition
Glare-free, even illumination with exceptional performance
The 4" new construction recessed shallow downlight, is designed with a two-stage system producing smooth distribution with excellent light control and low aperture brightness. The luminaires are available with painted die cast aluminum reflectors with light output of up to 4,000 lumen. A standard 0-10V driver dims to 1% and a multitude of optional drivers are available.
Numerous color temperature choices
This comprehensive line offers a choice of multiple color temperatures from 2400K to 5000K in 80, 90 and 97 CRI to satisfy specific application needs.
VividTune fine-tuning of light
Whether you’re looking to optimize productivity or simply add dramatic flair, VividTune's tunable white technology allows you to adjust the color temperature from warm white to cool white, creating an environment that fosters productivity and concentration.Learn More
D2W™ Dim-to-warm solution
Bring the warm, dim glow reminiscent of traditional incandescent and halogen sources into your space, for a fraction of the energy consumption, with our Dim-to-Warm solution.