- Low-Profile, die-cast aluminum housing
- Replaces up to 400W equivalent metal halide
- Fixed output and selectable configurations available
- Outputs from 5,500 – 17,600 lumens (40 – 120W)
- Efficacies up to 153 lumens per watt
- Energy and maintenance savings up to 86% versus HID solutions
Your internet browser isn't supported.
The CLCS canopy luminaire provides a slim, low-profile, traditional design with high performance energy efficient illumination. Rugged die-cast aluminum construction and gasketed housing make the CLCS luminaire virtually impenetrable to contaminants. Replacing up to 400W metal halide equivalents, the CLCS canopy luminaire mounts quickly to a variety of surfaces making it ideal for bank and retail drive-thrus, covered side walks and hospitality entryways.
Take advantage of all the benefits the MarketPro program offers! Select CLCS Canopy configurations now included!
Selectable Lumens and CCT
Integrated switches to field-select high or low lumen output and choose between 3000, 4000, and 5000K CCTs.
The CLCS canopy series replaces traditional HID luminaires from 150W up to 400W. This long life and high-efficiency luminaire provides energy and maintenance savings of up to 86% versus HID solutions.