- 4-inch fire safe new construction housing
- Prevents the passage of flames and toxic gases into ceiling plenums
- Fire Rated for up to 2 hours in accordance to UL 263
- Compatible with 4-inch 120-277V HALO LED modules
- Compatible with phase cut and 0-10V dimmable modules
- Suitable for multi-family and mixed-use applications
- Air-tite and suitable for direct contact with insulation
- Contains no mercury or lead and RoHS compliant
- Five-year limited warranty
Code compliant and easy installation
The HALO H450FR2ICATD010 is a 4-inch fire safe new construction housing for use with 120-277V LED integrated modules. This product is fire rated in accordance to UL 263 for up to 2 hours of protection from the passage of flames and toxic gases into ceiling plenums. Suitable for use in multi-family and mixed-use applications requiring up to 2 hours of protection. H450FR2ICATD010 is compatible with both phase cut dimming and 0-10V dimming LED modules.
2-Hour Fire Rated
HALO Fire Safe housings can prevent the passage of flames and toxic gases for up to two hours in accordance to UL 263.
Now With 0-10V Dimming
Compatible with both phase-cut dimming and 0-10V dimming retrofit modules.
Save Time & Money
No need to build drywall boxes or use fire rated covers.